I’ve been on a crazy swimsuit shopping frenzy! I have searched far and wide for a sporty looking, feminine, supportive, good coverage, attractive bikini. I tried on a bunch at the mall by myself and took pictures of them so I could go home and frown over them and sleep on it. I hated all of them!
I’m not sure why I thought it was a good idea to post thos pics with my phone. But ohwell. There it is! It should be here soon because I am a VIP zappos member and it offered me free next day shipping! So I jumped on that 🙂 I really hope this suit magically makes me tan like the model.
I need some boardshorts to match.
I’m in love with these from liquid force, but I can’t find any in stock. At all.
Wanna look for me? They’re called “Liquid Force Momentum Boardshorts” and I don’t really care for the white ones. I want them in Black.
I also really want these:
Fox Golden Boardie.
Crossfit float trip is next weekend. I’m not gonna lie–pretty scared about getting on a raft with a bunch of super elite athletes. I mean, yeah–I’m above average in my physical abilites, but I like to wear a layer of blubber outside of my muscles because it makes it easier to float. These people are all chiseled. It’s intimidating! Raft is the same word as “fart” if you scramble the letters a bit.
Nuggets with stir fry:
Holy mother of pearl! I can’t figure out how to get images the size I want them yet. That picture looks super gross. I need to buy white dishes. This post is my guinea pig…
Too small. But I made Jambalaya. It wasn’t really as good as my sister’s for some reason, but it provided a main dish for 4 meals for me, which is unheard of.
I’m really hungry right now. It’s really annoying because I just had lunch an hour ago. I kinda wonder if my blood sugar is reverting back to its old ways now that I am eating fruit again. Stop it, blood sugar!!! Ack! It might also not be helping my case– the fact I am quite sleep deprived.
- Last night I Hanging Power Cleaned 115 lbs 40 times. That used to be my max. Just saying.
- I also did box jumps on a 24″ box for the first time. I’m pretty sure it took me a lot longer, but I was busy trying not to wipe out.
- I “push pressed” 95 lbs.
- I did 110 lb thrusters and it sucked. But I did 33 of them before I died.
- I snatched 75 lbs a bunch of times. With crap form… but I’m working on it.
- I deadlifted 165lbs like it was a teddy bear (not my max, I did it for a 21-15-9 WOD).
- I have become at least 30% better at knees to elbows.
- And about 8% better at ring dips 🙂
- …uh, and appx. 19 % WORSE at running. Distance running, that is.