OMG the Valentine’s Day Couples WOD was ridiculously fun!
So here are the rules:
- The girls runs the first 400 alone while the guy sets up all the equipment.
- Cheesy music plays the whole time.
- double high fives go in between valentine’s burpees.
- valentine’s walking lunges are done holding hands.
- wall balls are passed back and forth off the wall (14lb)
- The guy carries the girl from station to station.
- The guy has to kneel any time the girl is working.
- The guys run the last 400 while the girl cleans up the equipment.
- The guy has to lunge all the way to the back of the gym at the end with a rose in his teeth where the girls are waiting 🙂
I think if you click HERE that a video of it will load. I wasn’t sure how to share facebook videos publicly but I tried. Maybe it will work, maybe it won’t 😉
Oh man. I promised I wouldn’t be all gushy and cheesy but I think it’s inevitable with all these pictures I have on my phone.
My car has some issues, so we got a very late start on dinner. It seriously sounds like I’m driving a tractor everywhere. OMG I composed a whole sentence that wasn’t about Valentine’s Day! Good job.
And one of his awesome homemade cards. I wish I was that cool.
(There was bacon on the inside)
And here’s what we cooked:
Nom nom paleo sautéed spinach magic.
Baked sweet potato with cinnamon and GHEEE.
Well Fed “best chicken you’ll ever eat“.
And for dessert: